1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- 1.1 In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Data" means collectively all information that you submit to Oxygen Ventures via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
"Oxygen Ventures" Oxygen Ventures is a trade name of Oxygen Ventures Pty Ltd;
"User" means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Oxygen Ventures and acting in the course of their employment; and
"Website" means the website that you are currently using (www.thebigpitch.com.au) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. DATA COLLECTED
- 2.1 you do not have to provide any information to use the website.
- 2.2 We, and our third-party web developers, may collect information about your internet connection and website-use, for example, the URL from which you landed on thebigpitch.com.au, IP address, browser type, and the web pages viewed during your visit and the country where your computer is located.
3. OUR USE OF DATA
- 3.1 Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- 3.2 All personal Data is stored in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 3.3 Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- responding to your enquiry;
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- 4.1 Oxygen Ventures may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services do not have access to Data provided by Users of this Website.
- 4.2 Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services Oxygen Ventures requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
6. CHANGES OF BUSINESS OWNERSHIP AND CONTROL
- 6.1 Oxygen Ventures may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Oxygen Ventures Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- 6.2 In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- 7.1 Data security is of great importance to Oxygen Ventures and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- 7.2 In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of Australia for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
- 7.3 Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- 8.1 Oxygen Ventures reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
Our cookies do not store any sensitive or confidential information.
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies unless you decline them by modifying your browser settings. If you do this please be aware that restricting or deleting cookies may impact on the functionality of the website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.